Thank you for your interest in St. Francis Xavier – Queen of All Saints Catholic Academy. Children applying for admission must be current on required immunizations. Kindergarten students must be five years of age by December 31 of the year of registration. Current report cards for students entering Grades Two through Eight must be presented at the time of the interview. It is the responsibility of the family to provide the school with updated IESP/IEP and 504 forms in order for children to receive services in school. Please visit the school to pick up an admissions packet.
Families must submit the following documents as part of their application. Students may then be asked to come in for a shadow day, play date and/or interview. At this time, students may also be asked to sit for an entrance exam. All documents are available through the school office or by written request via email by contacting the School Secretary Ms. Lori Krapf at email@example.com.
Application for Admissions
- Admissions Application (Follow the link to apply online)
- Copy of Recent Report Card
- Copy of State Test or Terra Nova Scores
- Teacher Letter of Recommendation
- Student Work Samples
- Registration Fee ($150 per child)
- Birth Certificate
- Up to Date Immunization Record
- Copy of Utility Bill
- School Food Form – Completed by paper or online
- Signature Page – Including Handbook, Technology and Photo Agreement
- Letter from Pastor of Aligned Parish
- Baptism Certificate
- IEP/IESP or other Evaluation
- 504 and/or Medical Administration Form
- After school and Morning Drop-Off Enrollment Forms
Our Referral Policy is our way of showing our appreciation to families who share the experiences their children have had at St. Francis Xavier – Queen of All Saints. If a new registrant lists you as a referring parent, and is in attendance for the entire school year, you will receive $200 off your current tuition. Similarly, the registrant will receive a $75 credit.